Community. Engagement. Creativity. Sustainability.
Bringing EPs together is the aim of edpsy.org.uk.
edpsy.org.uk is an online space for educational psychologists to share, create, engage, debate, enthuse and work together, across boundaries to develop and improve the lives of children and young people.
Since we launched in August 2016 we’ve grown, yet at the heart of what we do, is still the creativity, engagement and contributions of the EP community.
edpsy.org.uk now offers
- Blogs – personal reflections and commentary from a range of contributors
- Features – fully reference articles about practice relevant topics, tools and materials.
- Events calendar – allowing anybody running a course for EPs to advertise it for free
- Up to date information and signposting for anybody interested in training to be an educational psychologist
- Interest Groups – information about special interests groups that might interest educational psychologists in the UK and further afield.
- Jobs – An open and accessible jobs board for any jobs that may be relevant for EPs.
As we advertise jobs, we’re now also a limited company. In the four years that we’ve been going, we’re now substantially bigger and this means more time and resources. By having an income stream we can make sure we’re sustainable, continuing to keep edpsy open and accessible to all.