Signing up to our mailing list means you’ll receive email updates from us covering new:
- blog posts
Why we want to gather this information
As edpsy.org.uk grows, more great content and events will be published on the site. We know it can be tricky to remember to visit sites and we want to make sure that you are kept up to date with new blogs, features and events. Although we already publicise these updates widely on social media and on epnet we recognise that sometimes important bits and pieces can just go missing or slip through the net on long epnet threads or on social media.
What we will do with your information
- Your information will be stored securely
- You’ll be told when a new blog or feature is posted
- You’ll get a monthly ‘digest’ of all the events listed for that month
- We may, from time to time, email you with polls or questionnaires which may feed into the creation of new content or be about the direction of the site and what you’d like to see.
What we won’t do with your information
- We will never give or share your information with any third party, company or business.
- We will not bombard you with spam.