We’re looking for help with our social media
It’s nearly our 1st birthday and we’ve grown quite a bit in such a short space of time. We’re looking to expand our team to take on social media.
We need a social media focus
43% of all our visitors to the site arrive on a page because they have seen something on social media. Perhaps predictably, Facebook and Twitter are the sources of most of these visits. If we want to expand our readership and make a bigger impact then we need a more consistent and frequent presence on a range of social media platforms.
We want to strengthen our presence on Facebook and Twitter and also look at expanding into others e.g. LinkedIn and Instagram in the short term and maybe even YouTube in the longer term.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone (or two) who:
- is an educational psychologist with enthusiasm and passion for the profession
- has a good understanding of codes of ethics and conduct
- can demonstrate they are an active user of social media
- is comfortable working remotely and through technology with others
- has the ability to write in a clear and engaging style
- is able to get to Bristol once a year (most probably in the summer holidays)
We don’t yet have any fixed idea about how much time that this role might need but this is something we can agree with you.
As with every member of the edpsy team, this is a volunteer position and is unpaid. We’re a lovely group though and we hope we’re doing something pretty cool for the EP community in the UK.
What to do if you’re interested
You’ve made it this far down the page so you must be a little interested… If you are then drop us an email with the following:
- A short paragraph explaining why you’re interested and a bit about you
- Examples of your public social media activity
- Any questions you might have
We can’t wait to hear from you!