Homelessness and educational psychology
Aims, vision and purpose
This group is for Trainee and Qualified Educational Psychologists with an interest in the issue of homelessness and developing professional practice to better support homeless children and young people, their families and communities.
Meetings provide space to:
- Connect like-minded professionals to reflect on the homelessness issue and develop knowledge
- Share and discuss our various involvements in this area (including EP work in the charity sector and the Local Authority)
- Share knowledge, experiences and resources to support our practice when working with homeless children and young people
- Take part in peer/group supervision.
- Discuss opportunities for further EP research in this area (including TEP research)
Dr Marc Pescod, Dr Poppy Lopez and Dr Leeya Roovis
Meet up arrangements
We meet at least three times a year for up to 2 hours.
The next meeting is scheduled for 9.30-11.30 January 19th, 2024. Join Teams