Choosing edpsy jobs
Why post a job with us
- Excellent value for money
We’ve reduced our price to £300 for a 30-day posting + mailout and tweet. Down from our normal price of £450.
- Every job supports climate positive projects around the world
You’ll get a social media card and a shareable link to information about the climate project you’re supporting
- Your vacancy will be public and open to all.
You pay to post the job and that’s it.
- Reach a wide audience quickly. edpsy.org.uk is popular and well known among the EP community and our site gets tens of thousands of visits a month.
- We’ll help spread the message about your vacancy. We’ll promote it via our mailing list, tweet to our 4000+ followers and share on our Facebook page.
- Pay in a way that suits you.
You can pay via card or purchase order.
- Super easy to use for you and job searchers.
- Easy to post and manage your jobs adverts.
- Great user experience for potential applicants.
It’s fine to create a single listing where you have more than one vacancy for the same role (e.g. Educational Psychologist x3).
When advertising vacancies for multiple different roles (e.g. one maingrade EP role and one Principal EP role) each one needs to be a separate listing.
Services in dispute with the professional union
We won’t list job adverts for any service currently in dispute with the AEP.
International job listings
We accept international job listings, and have visitors from over 130 countries.
For every international job listing we will also include the latest Freedom in the World, Index of Economic Freedom, Press Freedom Index and Democracy Index ratings for the host country. We will do this so that our users can make informed decisions about the safety and freedoms of the country that the job is based in. Find out more about these on Wikipedia.