Choosing edpsy jobs
Why post a job with us
- Excellent value for money
£400 for a 30-day posting + mailout and promotion on our social channels
- Every job supports climate positive projects around the world
You’ll get a social media card and a shareable link to information about the climate project you’re supporting
- Your vacancy will be public and open to all.
You pay to post the job and that’s it.
- Reach a wide audience quickly. edpsy.org.uk is popular and well known among the EP community and our site gets tens of thousands of visits a month.
- We’ll help spread the message about your vacancy. We’ll promote it via our mailing list, post to our 6000+ Twitter/X followers and share on our Facebook page.
- Pay in a way that suits you.
You can pay via card or purchase order.
- Super easy to use for you and job searchers.
- Easy to post and manage your jobs adverts.
- Great user experience for potential applicants.
It’s fine to create a single listing where you have more than one vacancy for the same role (e.g. Educational Psychologist x3).
When advertising vacancies for multiple different roles (e.g. one maingrade EP role and one Principal EP role) each one needs to be a separate listing.
International job listings
We accept international job listings, and have visitors from over 130 countries.
For every international job listing we will also include the latest Freedom in the World, Press Freedom Index and Democracy Index ratings for the host country. We will do this so that our users can make informed decisions about the safety and freedoms of the country that the job is based in. Find out more about these on Wikipedia.