- This event has passed.
Barriers to learning – approaches that work
15/09/2017 - 09:00 to 16:00£100
Keynote speakers: Greg Brooks, Emeritus Professor at Sheffield University, and Dr Graham Sibley.
Delegates at the conference will be learning about evidence based approaches to support children with special educational needs.
Workshops will be delivered by specialists in their field, and include:
- Personalizing Education: Using person-centred reviews (PCR’s) to meet needs
- Supporting children with language difficulties
- ”ARROW on target and all of a quiver”: a demonstration, explanation and research findings for an effective language , literacy and learning intervention
- Supporting children with SEND at risk of exclusion (tbc)
- Mental health and well-being in children and young people
- Addressing specific learning difficulties in maths
- Practical approaches to neurodiversity
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don't endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk