Dynamic Assessment supervisor training
November 27 / 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£50
This training aims to provide supervisors of trainee EPs with:
- a fuller understanding of the DA taught elements of the Southampton Doctorate in Educational Psychology course (both theoretical and practical)
- identification of how best to develop personal DA practice and how best to supervise and support the ongoing development of DA for TEPs and a wider team
- resources and guidance related to a Basic Battery of DA tools for casework
- resources and guidance related to training and supporting others to engage in Mediated Learning Experiences
- a forum for problem-solving, discussion and continued personal development related to UK DA practice
There is also a follow up event on 26th February 2020 from 9.30-12.30 (£50 for one session, £80 for both)
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don’t endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk