May 23 / 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£110
Emotion coaching can also help practitioners to be more sensitive to the needs of children, create more consistent ‘responses’ to behaviour, feel more ‘in control’ during incidents, and promotes positive relationships between adults and children.
- Awareness of the theoretical basis for Emotion Coaching
- Understanding of different emotional styles relevant to Emotion Coaching
- Understanding and experience of the techniques involved in Emotion Coaching
- Have the skills to respond more sensitively and consistently to behaviours
- Reduce frequency of ‘problem’ behaviours in school
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don’t endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk