- This event has passed.
Hampshire and Isle of Wight EPS – Aspiring EPs session
February 15 - 16:30 to 17:30Free
HIEP run two sessions a year led by qualified educational psychologists (EPs) and current trainee EPs. These sessions offer individuals the opportunity to:
- Ask questions they may have about educational psychology
- Hear about recently qualified EPs’ experiences of being an EP including:
- Their experience of applying for the doctorate
- Their experience of training on the doctorate course
- The day-to-day role of being an EP within HIEP
15th and 16th February, 4.30 – 5.30pm
These free sessions take place remotely via MS Teams and sign up here.
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don't endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk