- This event has passed.
Improving access, treatment and support for people with a diagnosis of personality disorder
16/11/2020 - 10:00 to 17:00£365
Cost plus VAT
This conference will enable you to:
• Network with colleagues who are working to improve access and treatment for people with personality disorder
• Understand the implications of the RCPsych 2020 Position Statement on Services for People Diagnosable with Personality Disorder for your service
• Learn from outstanding practice in early intervention
• Reflect on the lived experience of someone with a diagnosis of personality disorder
• Discuss the use of terminology and stigma associated with this diagnosis
• Understand how to deliver an effective PD Treatment Pathway
• Develop your skills in working with children and young adults experiencing symptoms of emerging Personality Disorder
• Understand how you can deliver effective psychological therapies for people with personality disorder
• Identify key strategies for engaging with and supporting carers
• Understand how to self assess and audit your service for personality disorder and developing an action plan for improvement
• Supporting people living with personality disorder
• Understand how to effectively integrate suicide mitigation practice into your service
• Self assess and reflect on your own practice
• Gain cpd accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don't endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk