- This event has passed.
07/03/2018 - 09:15 to 17:15£250
A bespoke proactive PR and media workshop designed specifically for senior leaders, clinicians and key spokespeople for organisations.
The workshop will cover:
- How to spot a potential news story
- How to be “news reactive”
- How to raise the profile of your organisation
- Media interviews – live, as live, studio and down the line
- Identifying and developing your own key messages.
- Handling success and crisis media interviews
- How to spot and control a potential media crisis
- Crisis and success, print and broadcast media interviews
- Protecting and enhancing your reputation
£250 for society members
Events on edpsy.org.uk
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don't endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Get your event on edpsy.org.uk
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk