Bringing EPs together
This half day workshop presents a fresh approach to voice-hearing. Founded in lived experience and the work of the Voice Collective project, it includes:
• Exploring what it feels like to hear voices as a young person
• The impact voice-hearing can have on a young person’s home, school & social life
• An introduction to the Hearing Voices Network ethos & approach to unusual sensory experiences
• Ways to open up conversations about voices, helping young people to feel heard
• Simple youth-friendly coping strategies
The events calendar is a community based tool designed to help educational psychologists and other interested parties find training and CPD events.
We don’t endorse, recommend, support or make claims about the quality of the event listed.
We are not responsible for the booking or payment processes necessary for any of the events listed and any queries should be directed to the organiser of the event.
It is the responsibility of event organisers to ensure that any information listed on the events calendar is accurate and up to date.
Complete our form to add your event onto edpsy.org.uk